Fun filters

S.K LESSON 4: Puāwai – Touchpad

We were learning about using different filters in canva and in the second slide was words that represent us and can. This is also for representing the school that we’re apart of. We were also learning about different skills in canva that can pop off  when you see it on anybody’s blog which is quite amazing but the filters also look kinda weird.

I found it hard to figure out what type of filters I was going to use that could stand out to the internet and can show them what filters there are in canva that could make you look crazy. I also found it hard too figure out some of the words I was going to use that doesn’t show to much of me on the internet.

I found it easy to figure out most words I was using and colour the words. I also found it easy to figure out the picture I was going to use for my filters and for the words about me/ represent me.

I really enjoyed exploring all the filters on canva that made you look crazy or even cool. I also really enjoyed working on all of it and have the experience from it which was so amazing.

Next time I will change some of the filters that could make me look more funnier, cooler or crazer. I would also change some words or even add more to some that could represent me.

One thought on “Fun filters

1. Kia ora Stephanie,
    These filters are so much fun to use. I like all 3 filters a lot. They really protect your online identity.
    from Mrs Torrie